Great outfit Mo! I hope you got lots of treats for tolerating your master.Also... weird that my word verification was poodlegi... hmmm... how did they know this was a dog post?
Mo kind of looks like he wants to take that off, haha. He's so cute!
Finally a post!!!! Mo looks great!
The outfit was actually too small for him so I didn't make him wear it very long! But he's just such a cute dog, I had to do it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great outfit Mo! I hope you got lots of treats for tolerating your master.
Also... weird that my word verification was poodlegi... hmmm... how did they know this was a dog post?
Mo kind of looks like he wants to take that off, haha. He's so cute!
Finally a post!!!! Mo looks great!
The outfit was actually too small for him so I didn't make him wear it very long! But he's just such a cute dog, I had to do it!
Post a Comment